PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers ,mail address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
WHAT OTHER RIGHTS DOES THE APPLICABLE LAW GIVE YOU?
- The data subject has the right to request and obtain a confirmation from the controller regarding whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed. Upon request, we are required to inform you which personal data we process, who has access to them, and for what purpose. We are required to transmit these information in a reasonable time and in an understandable manner.
- The data subject has the right to have his or her data rectified, if it is incorrect, outdated or otherwise untrue or inappropriate. In case of a rectification request concerning an individual personal information, we reserve the right to demand proof of the change, or the presentation of a document that indisputably demonstrates that the personal information we have or process is not in order. We are required to inform the individual about the effected rectification in accordance with the applicable law.
- An individual has the right to demand that we only process personal data that is strictly necessary for the operation of processing methods of personal data with which the individual agreed, or which we process in accordance with the at that time applicable law.
- The data subject has the right to demand that we delete his or her personal data that we no longer need without undue delay.
- The data subject has the right to receive his or her personal data that he or she sent us in a structured, generally used and machine-readable form, and, further, the right to forward this data to another controller of personal data, in line with the subject’s wishes, within the limits and in accordance with the conditions of applicable laws.
- An individual can at any time withdraw his or her consent for all purposes of personal data processing, with the exception of legally stipulated purposes of personal data processing. We are required to inform him or her about the end of personal data processing in line with the at that time applicable law.
- If a data subject considers that the processing of his or her personal data has violated applicable personal data protection laws, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, using the address: Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, Zaloška cesta 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The request to assert any of the rights described above is to be sent to the e-mail address [email protected]
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 10 years. .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at shewolfka.com.