- Handmade item
- Home decor
- Materials: silky scarf, acrilyc, textile and silk colors
- 90 x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 in)
- Do not wash, colors may go off
- Can be ironed with silk program and a little bit of steam
- Tapistry is just for decorative purpose – wall hanging
- When hanging on wall make sure the background is white because of transparency of tapestry
- ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
Moon phases tapestry
Item is lovingly hand painted on white scarf by me. First I added silk colors and some of acrylics to make galaxy look. When the colors were dry I painted moonphases and stars. The scarf have dozen of details and every star was seperety dotted on it. When hanging on wall make sure the background is white because of transparency of tapistry.
The moon is a feminine symbol, universally representing the rhythm of time as it embodies the cycle. The phases of the moon symbolize immortality and eternity, enlightenment or the dark side of Nature herself.